• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Music

moonturtle

Warren Scout
OK, I have to ask. Does anyone else's rabbit love certain types of music? My hippie girl loves folk rock (Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie,) turns her back on hard rock (Nine Inch Nails, Metallica,) and thumps with disco.

My bunny likes it when I play my flute and recorder in the living room. Her ears pric k up and she moves closer to the door behind which I play :love::love:

Ludo doesn't mind any type of music, as long as it doesn't have cymbal crashes in.

Cymbal crashes make him very cross!

Bojangles seems to calm down with music. I was out doing touristy things with friends last night and came home exhausted because of the high humidity. I let Bo out of her cage, but soon found myself crashing fast. I felt bad about putting Bo back in her cage after only 2 hours of playtime, but I needed to sleep. She began pacing her cage, so I put on some music. She calmed down and let me go to sleep.

Harry seems to recognise the shipping forecast music on radio 4 at 12.45am(Im not a good sleeper!)Hes usually having a noserub or 50 at the time.:)

Back