• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie & Pebbles

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Time is running out to find them a home before I have to leave for Uni in about a months time :( I don't really know what to do with them. I'd like to be able to get them straight into a home so I know I can ask how they are doing and wouldn't feel like I am going to loose them forever. But I know how difficult that probably is to do as rabbits take up a lot of time and space...

Does anyone know of any rabbit rescues or fosters that I can get hold of in the South West kind of area?

Thanks

Time is running out to find them a home before I have to leave for Uni in about a months time :( I don't really know what to do with them. I'd like to be able to get them straight into a home so I know I can ask how they are doing and wouldn't feel like I am going to loose them forever. But I know how difficult that probably is to do as rabbits take up a lot of time and space...

Does anyone know of any rabbit rescues or fosters that I can get hold of in the South West kind of area?

Thanks

I know of The Littlest Rescue & Cottontails - both in the SW Bath/Bristol kind of area?

There are two RSPCA animal shelters, one just outside Plymouth and one in Exeter.
Animals in Distress in Newton Abbot you could try but know it has a waiting list.
Marias animal shelter in Cornwall.
Rabbit Ranch Rescue in Cornwall.

Do not use Blueberry warren. Their rabbits live in hutches with no runs at all.

Wish i could help but have no space for anymore.

If you do want a long term foster whilst you are at uni, PM me.

Not sure if you'd prefer to re home or not. I can't re home them but may be able to foster

Thank you. I feel so upset to have to probably give them to a rescue. I don't know why. I guess I will just miss them so very much, all I want is to try my best for them and I know how much rescues have on their hands already :(

If you do want a long term foster whilst you are at uni, PM me.

Not sure if you'd prefer to re home or not. I can't re home them but may be able to foster

Are you sure? I would prefer for them to be fostered but thought it was too much for me to ask of someone.

I am also hoping to meet someone from the Portsmouth area who will take on my guinea pig Sprout so we could be able to work out transport very easily

Last edited:
Are you sure? I would prefer for them to be fostered but thought it was too much for me to ask of someone.

I am also hoping to meet someone from the Portsmouth area who will take on my guinea pig Sprout so we could be able to work out transport very easily

I think we would need to chat about costs etc if you do think you might want to go down that route.

Yes I was going to help with a piggy run to Karen (I know her :) )

I think we would need to chat about costs etc if you do think you might want to go down that route.

Yes I was going to help with a piggy run to Karen (I know her :) )

Ah sorry I find it hard to remember everyone :oops: my memory is awful

I can pay for any food and stuff as I already buy all that already, so no difference to me :) With the help of the student grant etc I can start to squirrel away some money for any possible vet trips. So far they are both young and healthy so hopefully *touch wood* they wont need to go any time soon. Vaccinations need to be done in August so I can get those done and out of the way at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Back