• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just went past some garden centre

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
was more like one of those small centres next to the main one :?

anyway, as we drove past i saw a tiny hutch for sale, then right next to the main road in a run were about four rabbits. the run was tiny and they had other hutches for sale. nothing else in the run except the rabbits. :cry:

Ring them and tell them the conditions aren't acceptable and you'll be informing the council? Or the rabbit welfare association?

Or you could take some leaflets in and ask them to have a bit of education with their staff in regards to care and proper management?

Ring them and tell them the conditions aren't acceptable and you'll be informing the council? Or the rabbit welfare association?

Or you could take some leaflets in and ask them to have a bit of education with their staff in regards to care and proper management?

i'm just looking online now for the contact details to write to them. i didn't even know it was there so no idea if it's part of the garden centre or not. it looked like one of those little builders yards where they've made hutches and hoping people will buy a rabbit at the same time.

i'll try and find the contact details.

my mum just told me it's a small builders yard thingy. he makes rabbit hutches and bird tables, things like that, and he sells plants and hanging baskets. she said when she went past he had a sign saying chickens for sale. :roll:

my mums friend from work lives right near there so she's going to find out the name of it for me because i can't find it online. :?

the hutches were so small though. the rabbits were taller than them. :(

Back