• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best bunny bits???

bunnylover1995

Alpha Buck
What bits do you love about your bunnies most?

It could be:
1) a physical feature
2) a quirk
3) personality traits

or all three :lol::lol:

1) Mine is their ears, they're so soft and lovely-wuvly :love::love: I could play with them all day

2) Jelly always runs up my legs when I'm on the sofa, it's soooo adorable

3) Mercedes is really bossy and it's so cute, if I'm making her a fruit salad she's sit there and stomp her feet like an impatient old woman until she gets it :lol:

I love all bunny footsies the best.

Every night when I go to bed, Paddington jumps on the bed and for some bizarre reason runs up and down under the duvet, and head butts my feet :lol::lol:

Dipsy races down the hallway, and for some reason always leaps in the air as he gets to the lounge door, so he appears to literally fly into the room :lol::lol:

I love all bunny footsies the best.

Every night when I go to bed, Paddington jumps on the bed and for some bizarre reason runs up and down under the duvet, and head butts my feet :lol::lol:

Dipsy races down the hallway, and for some reason always leaps in the air as he gets to the lounge door, so he appears to literally fly into the room :lol::lol:

I love how Woody sits on his platform and watches me through the shed window as I feed the other rabbits before I get to him. He does it every morning and night - he follows me with his eyes and raises his head saying: "Hurry up Mum!!" I completely adore it ...

My favourite feature - their mouths!

I love how Tia gives me 'death stares' when she wants something - she just sits, usually right infront of me, and stares at me, not moving an inch til I give her what she wants :lol:

I love how she does binkies if she thinks we're chasing her (but if we were chasing her she freaks out! :lol: ).

I love how Rupert can be a bit of a cuddle tart! He acts all boisterous and manly, but then looooves his cuddles! I love his markings, they're so unique, and he has a white tuft between his ears and he'll do anything if we stroke it :) :love: eeeh he's just gorgeous!
I love how he does something naughty then binkies like a wild crazy possessed bunny!

1) I luv my bunnies hair inbeetween her ears. It's a sandy brown and is soo soft :love::love:

2) Definately her binkying around the room and always sitting on cold hard stone when the rest of the room is carpet :lol:

3) Eeek! She's evil but so decieving as she looks so cute but just remember don't put your hand in her cage :lol::lol:

Oh the best for me is the gentle bunny kisses I get from my buns! I put my arm along their shelf before I tuck them away and night and a couple of them come over and reach up my arm to my face and give me lovely kisses :love: Always makes me melt. :D

I love that they way to most bunnies hearts (apart from food that is) seems to be via their ears. As soon as any of mine realize I am about to stroke their ears, they settle down into a comfy position and start tooth purring. I think I lull them to sleep sometimes doing that.

I also love it when they yawn, its cute and a bit freaky at the same time.

My favourite quirk is when bunnies flop over and curl up into a little horse shoe shape, its the cutest thing a bunny can do. In fact when one bunny curls up around another bunny thats even cuter :love:

When I go into the garden and call Stu and shake the crunchie tub when he is in the run and he shakes his head and races about then stops looks at me and does it again till I get close enough to kneel down then I get a. Lille more head shakes and a nose thru the wire sayin gimmi now :lol::love:

1. How fast Rexy runs up to me when he realises its food time!
2. Toffee cannot control her flicky head when she is outside with us! Wayyyy to exciting! :D
3. How sweet they are together :love:

Fiver - I love how he jumps onto the bed for snuggles at night. :love:

Xena - I love her happy flops and silly wonky ears! :lol:

Back