• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimzmum ,KB and any Julie fans. post 11 another video

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie comes into the office with me and Raul.

Taken just a few minutes ago. We were watching a movie.

Just finished eating some hay this morning.

Click on pic. A short video of her eating.

She is sliding around and just pushed her ball with her nose and going after it.

Last edited:
What a posh setup! :D
Wow she sure does love her greens! :) Mimzy is the same way...pack 'em in! :lol:
Thank you for the lovely pix and vid...so cute! :love: She looks really good. BT. ;)

What a posh setup! :D
Wow she sure does love her greens! :) Mimzy is the same way...pack 'em in! :lol:
Thank you for the lovely pix and vid...so cute! :love: She looks really good. BT. ;)

How is Mimzy doing tonight? I would love to see pics of him.

I'll try to take some in the next few days, but it's been wicked hot here again so he is often passed out in a big blob next to his freeze bottle and doesn't like being disturbed. :( I could get a good overhead view, but you won't see much of his face that way. :?
He is doing okay. He has some kind of eye infection that is making his downward eye all weepy and gluey, we're treating it with drops and ointment. He's pretty creaky too, poor old guy. But his vet says his tilt looks much better even than it did in May. :)
He's only 6 or 7 years old, but he's running down a bit I think. Being ill for over a year now and not having the get up and go he used to...it makes me sad to see him aging like he is.
He really sleeps a lot. I recently ran out of his mature oat hay and he got very picky about what he'd eat. He's coming back around though as we got his shipment in yesterday and he's making up for lost time. ;)

Julie :love::love::love::love:
She is irrepressible!!
I love that her best mate Raul is on hand & that she watches movies.
She is so loved & has such a rich life despite her legs not working so well anymore.
I have tears of happiness just seeing her.
Thanks for posting :D

Aww :wave: Julie, good to see you :love::love::love: she certainly looks like she has a good appetite :D

She is a wee cutie!!! Where did you get that fab rabbit rattle toy?..

I bought one from Petsmart for Chissey my bridge bunny. It was burried with her as it was her favorite toy. I couldn't find one for Julie until someone donated this one to the rabbit rescue for them to sell. She loves hers too.

I just love seeing updates on Julie! What a sweetheart :love: She seems to be doing really well despite all her difficulties.

Back