• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arran the puppy

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
He has been here a week and has settled in really well. He is a right little scamp and a lot braver and cheekier than Ludo was. Ludo likes him and they are playing together quite a lot. House training is going well. Here are some more photos and a video. For those who didn't see the other thread he is from the same breeder as Ludo. I've been looking for another dog for a while now and we've met various rescue dogs but none fit into our life or with Ludo. He is rather selective of the type of personality he likes. His breeder contacted me and asked if I wanted this little boy, she had planned on keeping him but knew I wanted one. She only homed one pup last year and one this year, to me, so I feel quite privileged really! He is a sable sheltie and he is Ludo's cousin.

5c07a1426ab74727b8e81114a01d4b42.jpg

315c97bd1562ac59fcc853bac6560bbc.jpg

72096bdd29a1091d3e2c0006ac23a5ba.jpg

5c4bd834f1705344885d00786c27da2c.jpg

1be0d67febb1d919aef22bc6bc65b70d.jpg

Last edited:
What an amazingly cute ball off fluff. The ice cube video is hysterical and I love Ludo watching wondering why puppy is making such a fuss with this look on his face:roll:!

He'll be 11 weeks old on tuesday. No cute puppy rabbit pics though as Faline thinks he is an invader and chases him away. :lol:

:love::love::love::love:
When you say they play a lot....is it quite rough? I have a 10month old and just got an 8week old puppy and I get a bit worried sometimes with the amount of teeth bearing going on!

:love::love::love::love:
When you say they play a lot....is it quite rough? I have a 10month old and just got an 8week old puppy and I get a bit worried sometimes with the amount of teeth bearing going on!

Yes, bitey face is most dogs favourite game. However puppies often don't know when enough is enough so I do seperate and pop him in his crate if he gets too boisterous.

Just look for other signs, the lips should be quite back from the jaw, almost like a smile as opposed to tight mouths, ears shouldn't be pinned back etc. Ludo makes a squealy nosie when he's really peed off.

I guess you'll have to make some more decisions for yours, since they are both young.

Back