• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescue boy

After sadly losing my buck a week ago, I went to visit a lovely lady named Kerry at cuddly critters rescue. She was fantastic, I took Heather with me and she liked the first boy we tried her with. I didn't look at any more as they seemed to get on well, and so Barley came home with us. Its as though they have always been together, Heather is much livelier since he has been here, she follows him around and licks his face, then they settle down for a snuggle together!! I cant believe the difference in her compared to the last week when she was on her own with just a teddy bear for company. So here he is...

I hope you all agree he is just the cutest bun ever! I really recommend Kerry at Cuddly Critters, she was so helpful. xx

Thank you, I cant understand why someone wouldn't want him! Hes a little timid but comes up for a fuss and is settling in nicely xx

Back