• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Olly has a wash...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
It's been AGES since i managed to get pics of Olly washing :love: so i just had to share :love:

Last edited:
i love when they wash, and start by flicking their little paws together first :love:

He looks like he's praying in the second pic :lol::love:

i just squealed out loud! :oops: he is adorable and gorgeous and cute and gorgeous and cute.... you get the picture :lol:

awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your bunny is soooo cute! :love:
I love it when they wash, i try and get pictures too!!!! :lol:

:love::love::love:

How is little Olly ?

:wave: thanks for asking! :love:

He is actually not too good this week, he is more tilted and scratching at his ears so i am going to take him to the vets; he needs his claws clipping anyway so we can sort both out at the same time. He's ok otherwise, just sleeping more really, and then he tilts all the way to the floor :( i love my little man.

:wave: thanks for asking! :love:

He is actually not too good this week, he is more tilted and scratching at his ears so i am going to take him to the vets; he needs his claws clipping anyway so we can sort both out at the same time. He's ok otherwise, just sleeping more really, and then he tilts all the way to the floor :( i love my little man.

Hope the vet visit goes well for Olly. I am sure this weather is making many buns suffer. :(

He is so lovely! Xxxxxx :love: :love:

Is that your little Olly and Honey in the latest issue of Rabbiting On? Xxxx

Back