• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh for petes sake!!!

moi

Mama Doe
All the rescues near me have no single females!!! Argghhhhhh!!! Just waiting on cambridge rspca to get back to me, and rabbit residence. Its doing my head in having benji in the kitchen x

If you call Nuvet in Bretton , peterborough they often have bunnies that have been handed in as strays. That's ehere my girly came from. :love:

Have you looked on the rabbit rehome website? There looks to be quite a few near Cambridge on there. :D

I have the same problem, all the big rescues are a hour or more away. The one female in my area who I really am hoping to adopt is recovering from getting an abscess removed.

Best of luck xxx

well cambridge havent got any :( Had a call from an essex centre but its and hour and a half away. It seems Im on the wrong side of all the countys! lol UJust waiting on rabbit residence to get back to me, Ive emailed and txt but I know thy are very busy. x

Back