• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe the hamster had a cage clean.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She's got Fitch now which I have been introucing to her over the past week and a bit :) She's been loving it! So did a full clean out :)

null_zps31bac95a.jpg

null_zpsb2a09239.jpg

null_zps3d6b7319.jpg

null_zps386494b8.jpg

null_zps0f919fd6.jpg

This was taken yesterday I think :)

null_zps882f3dbf.jpg

Looks great! I like the look of fitch for small animals :love: It looks lovely and soft!

We use it in Leo and Kerbie's litter tray too, it's so absorbent!

Phoebe's been digging in it for about half an hour now :lol: it's great too because I don't have to give her any bedding really, she seems quite happy to snuggle into the Fitch :D

aww cute, is it a russian dwarf? i had one when i was about 12, and although she was one of the cutest things ever, she was violent :lol:

That stuff looks great, is it quite cheap?

Phoebe is very cute, our wee russian dawrf is getting on a bit now but doesn't seem to be slowing down any. :shock:

aww cute, is it a russian dwarf? i had one when i was about 12, and although she was one of the cutest things ever, she was violent :lol:

Yeah :) well, some kind of hybrid I think as we got her from p@h adoption, she hadn't been bought so was put in there as she was really agressive, she was.. but what do they expect when they stick incredibly active animals in tiny tanks with no wheel or anything :roll: :evil: that was the last time I went into p@h!

She's fine now, she'll have a nibble of fingers and hands but they're wimpy bites :lol: She must be about 15 months old now :D

That stuff looks great, is it quite cheap?

Phoebe is very cute, our wee russian dawrf is getting on a bit now but doesn't seem to be slowing down any. :shock:

It doesn't even look like we've taken any from the bag and we've used a decent amount as well as fill an 80L storage box! It's £15 including delivery (although you have to put your postcode in and it works out if you need to pay postage) and that was for the 22kg bag, it doesn't look very big at all but it's so compact! I love it :D

Phoebe has slowed down a bit, mainly because of the heat! But her small naps in the mug keep her cool and she always has a mad half hour after those naps :lol: the hammock is there because she thinks she can monkey bar.. She can't! :lol:

I love Fitch :love: soooo good for my rex Feckle as he has some sore spots on his hocks. Much more absorbent than Aubiose or Megazorb.. plus last Megazorb was so dusty that freckle couldn't stop sneezing :?

Back