• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay 4 pets soft hay

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone tell me if the soft meadow hay is REALLY soft at the moment? My piggles will only really eat either Oxbow Timothy (which I limit due to the cost) or a nice soft meadow hay. They don't mind the stuff I've got by the bale at the moment but I think it's a bit too stalky for them and could cause eye injuries.

I have a bag of it and its really quite stalky, the 2 new bags of ings are really soft at the moment. But my last bag of meadow hay was really soft.. Not very helpful was I :lol:

I have a bag of it and its really quite stalky, the 2 new bags of ings are really soft at the moment. But my last bag of meadow hay was really soft.. Not very helpful was I :lol:

Erm...............:lol:. I've seen some bagged hay on the Hay Experts site that I might try instead. Deans meadow hay. Anyone tried that? They quite like the Burns meadow hay but it doesn't last 5 mins as the bags are quite small.

Back