• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More photos of Bunchkin

myfriendpiegan

Warren Scout
Just wanted to show off my sweet bun some more! I've had him for two weeks today and he's already the cuddliest, most loving pet I've ever had. He's even started licking me! :love:

L1N75di.jpg

Cleaning his ears :)

ZedpcsS.jpg

And his back legs... looks like he's bowing :lol:

NvrmYnC.jpg

Eating some hay (his delivery of Ings hay came today, so much nicer than the p@h stuff he's eating here, he loves it!)

hDo9RFe.jpg

I think he could be a model :oops:

Last edited:
He could definitely be a model!

What a gorgeous little face :love: It's the way he tilts his head to the side slightly and pouts :lol:

Awwwww I honestly adore this little guy :love: he is definitely one of the cutest bunnies I have ever seen (am I allowed to say that? :lol:) of course all bunnies are cute but he is superrrrr cute :love:

Awwwww I honestly adore this little guy :love: he is definitely one of the cutest bunnies I have ever seen (am I allowed to say that? :lol:) of course all bunnies are cute but he is superrrrr cute :love:

:) thank you, I think he's the absolute cutest thing ever... But then I'm biased! :lol:

Hes definitely a picture postcard bunny! Lock your doors think you have a line up of bunny nappers (including me!) :lol:

Back