• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What animals do you have......

Persie

Warren Scout
I'm starting this thread because I'm relatively new here :wave: & have noticed many of the members seem to have many many lovely animals. Having only 1 little bunny at the moment I'm very interested to see how your rabbits seem to get on great with other animals i.e cats, dogs, guinea pigs etc so this is a thread to talk/brag ;) about your much loved pets.... so what do you have?

My little pride & joy is 15 weeks old tomorrow, I have been told by a vet that it's a HE and he is like a baby to me & my boyfriend, we love & spoil him so much :love:

7e25d517-8b9c-447b-bb1d-9e641d219cd1_zps6e9fb482.jpg

Last edited:
I have 6 rabbits, 2 hamsters and a cat :) apart from the 2 bonded pairs of bunnies none of them meet though :lol:

I'm down to 1 rabbit and 1 guinea pig now :( up until about a year ago i had 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils and a tortoise :D

I have rabbits, ducks, cats, dogs, parrots (budgies, lovebirds, cockatiels), button quail, fish and turtles :)

Your rabbit is adorable :love:

I've got:-

4 rabbits (2 pairs)
2 dogs (german shepherd and a border collie)
4 chickens
1 cat
2 gerbils
1 bearded dragon
2 goats

Your rabbit is adorable :)

I currently have:

Three cats
Two chickens
and one bunny (although I am looking into getting another one soon).

I have to make a list here...lol... I have quite a few critters.

1. Dogs: Missy (beagle from beagle rescue), Chili (My mother's champion Australian Shepherd, after ten years breeding and showing (working ranch dogs) she finally got out due to age, and she moved to Texas from Arizona to be closer to me and grandkids, Chili is the dog she kept. He just turned 13, and she had no place to keep him. So he wound up with me while her house is being built. He went through a steel dog crate, and three solid oak doors to get to my beagle which landed me with the following, 6 puppies.... three have fantastic new homes, two are in puppy flyball classes currently the other has been sent to a training program for assistance dogs for the disabled. My mother is keeping one, and we are keeping two, so I currently have three beagle aussie pups in my home Tank (stunning blue merle with two blue eyes, looks like a teddy bear) Millie (my flashy girl, smart as a whip, blue merle with hound type body, she already knows 15 different commands by gesture only, and helps with my chores) and Raven (Black as an inkwell with tan markings, he is the lover of the bunch, he adores my kids and sleeps at the foot of their bed... recently earned his puppy good citizen badge and goes to nursing homes for people to pet and love on, he likes it and it brings some cheer to the elderly folks who don't get much company.

2. I have one cat, his name is sherman, he sleeps with my dogs, and my rats, gets along with the bunnies too. My former neighbor moved and just left him behind... so I took him on. He is a great cat, and serves as my alarm clock each day when he yows for breakfast...lol

3. 2 rats.... Charlie checkers my grey/black hooded rat, and Mad Max a mink pearl berkshire. Both rescues, they would have been snake food. They are my pals, they have a huge cage for just them two, I sew, crochet, and make items for their cage. They usually are loose in the house, sleeping with dogs or pups, crawling on my couch, or watching T.V. with me.

4. Forty rabbits... some are rescues, some were bred by me, some acquired ...

Your bunny is beautiful :love: Welcome to the forum if I haven't said already.

I'm Leanne and I have a gsd called Mia , a syrian hamster called Mo Farrah, 6 rabbits called Moss, Molly, Fraggle, Jester, Vincent and Meg ( 4 shed, 2 house) and tropical fish.

I have just the one rabbit ( the one in my avatar)

my auntie however- has 3 rabbits

3 guinea pigs

3 ducks and a duckling

1 horse :D :wave:

I have....
3x rabbits Aurora & Ariel my bonded BARC buns and Humphrey a little Netherland dwarf who I rescued
2x guinea pigs Pepsi who I got from pets at home prior to knowing about rescues and fidget also from BARC
2x Dogs Milo and dusty rescues from Whitehall dog rescue
5x horses James, Taffy,Archie, Danny and Lucy

The buns only come in contact with the dogs through the mesh but they tend to just ignore each other :lol:

I have 4 rabbits living in two bonded pairs.

2 lovely guinea pig girls who i took on direct from their owner through the rescue i volunteer at. They had been on the waiting list for 6 months prior and the owner was being evicted from her home. They stayed at the rescue for two weeks for health assessment before coming to me.

Two of my rabbits love the piggies and always come over to their run and say hello when out for free range time. The other two are too territorial to allow them near them.

I love seeing photos of your bun, so cute :love: Are there any other pets you want to have in the future?

I have two rabbits and two cats. The two cats don't like each other much, but they both love the rabbits and the rabbits really love them! They lie out in the garden together, and the rabbits try to groom the cats :) It's a case of unlikely love :lol:
Threads with photos of them together:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?394127-If-Disney-were-real-photo-heavy-)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ny-and-Sachmis-cat-know-how-to-beg-for-treats!

In the past I've had several hamsters, three other rabbits, gerbils and fish. :) The only animals which were a bad combination was one of my hamsters and one of my cats. The cat in question never, ever tried to hurt the hamster. But she would try and find a way into the room where the hamster lived and then would just fall asleep next to the cage. Great for the cat, but it stressed the hamster out so much he lost his fur. We had to lock the bedroom door to keep the cat out and moisturise the hammy twice a day with steroid cream from the vets which cost a FORTUNE! :roll:

I have 4 rabbits (need to update my signature!) - one pair indoors and one pair outdoors - and 3 fish.
Currently I also have a group of 4 guinea pigs who are staying with me for 5 months while my friends are on an extended holiday :)

We currently have a dog, rats, hamsters, parakeets, snakes, lizards, toads, tarantulas, a scorpion, millipedes, stick insects and beetles. Don't actually have any bunnies as my pair stayed with my parents when I moved out (I have nasty neighbours).

2 x Bonded outdoor bunnies - Bungee and Bo

1 x Housebunster - Bramble

1 x Boyfriend.....only partly housetrained! :roll:

Back