• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Aliduncan1

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya

Just to say a huge Thank you from Smudge and Willow for looking after them on their holidays!!!

Its taken a whole day of coaxing them with green oat hay mixed in with my skanky old farm hay again after you so kindly gave them French Hay (nom nom nom) :lol: ..... my persistence has paid off and they are nomming away happily again...

Thank you so much, its nice to not worry about how well they are being looked after!!

Lots of love
Fee xxxxx

Lucky bunnies to be so well looked after ... I'm sure they are pleased to be home really though ... even if French hay isn't on the menu.

Spenser: French hay .... hmmmmm ... is this something I should demand Mummy buys in for me?

Hiya

Just to say a huge Thank you from Smudge and Willow for looking after them on their holidays!!!

Its taken a whole day of coaxing them with green oat hay mixed in with my skanky old farm hay again after you so kindly gave them French Hay (nom nom nom) :lol: ..... my persistence has paid off and they are nomming away happily again...

Thank you so much, its nice to not worry about how well they are being looked after!!

Lots of love
Fee xxxxx

You, and they, are very welcome! I cleaned their hutch out tonight and wasn't happy they were gone.:cry::cry: I really hope you need to leave them again soon.:D Sorry about their hay habit, Igave them a handful as a treat but once I saw how much they adored it I had to keep feeding it to them!

Lucky bunnies to be so well looked after ... I'm sure they are pleased to be home really though ... even if French hay isn't on the menu.

Spenser: French hay .... hmmmmm ... is this something I should demand Mummy buys in for me?

Aunty Ali: Spenser, you must get Mummy to buy some, compared to some of the stuff she's bought you this is cheap! It says on the website it's full of herbs and it is really really green. From here

http://www.dustfreehay.co.uk/hay

This is Smudge munching some!

Ali is a gem. :love:

:oops::oops:

I just had to order two french hays as my two will now not eat the timothy & rye from H4Pets and I am fast running out of french.....£40 odd quid on two bags!

I just had to order two french hays as my two will now not eat the timothy & rye from H4Pets and I am fast running out of french.....£40 odd quid on two bags!

Fussy bunnies! I've just ordered two big bags too, I love the rate it disappears at except it's like watching them eat money! :lol: It is fab stuff though.

Can't you buy ten bales for £50.99 and one bale for £23.98 from the site aliduncan1 posted? Or am I completely misunderstanding their pricing and amount?

What? You don't want to get ten bales of hay at once :roll: :lol:

I got that last time!:lol::lol: One large bale is equal to just under four small. So given they only get it to eat and not to pee on I'm hopeful the two might last a while. Poor bunnies have to put up with the end of last years rubbish farm hay as a toilet, I'm such a cruel bunny Mummy!

Poor bunnies have to put up with the end of last years rubbish farm hay as a toilet, I'm such a cruel bunny Mummy!

My bunnies only get farm hay, none of the fancy stuff for them! We get a large bale of hay for $5 and it's used up in less then a month, we have three bunnies and three guinea pigs, which makes eleven boxes of hay around the house to fill. Much crueler then you ;)

My bunnies only get farm hay, none of the fancy stuff for them! We get a large bale of hay for $5 and it's used up in less then a month, we have three bunnies and three guinea pigs, which makes eleven boxes of hay around the house to fill. Much crueler then you ;)

My four always had farm hay till spring this year. It was because of last year's terrible harvest here that I had to look for a new supply. The problem now is I don't want to put them 100% back on farm hay because they eat so much of the expensive stuff. It certainly takes a fair bit of profit off the boarders however I just love watching bunnies enjoy their hay!:oops:

My four always had farm hay till spring this year. It was because of last year's terrible harvest here that I had to look for a new supply. The problem now is I don't want to put them 100% back on farm hay because they eat so much of the expensive stuff. It certainly takes a fair bit of profit off the boarders however I just love watching bunnies enjoy their hay!:oops:

What we do for our rabbits :love:

My bunnies don't even like Oxbow hay anymore or any other store brand, they just pick at it. Though last week they had to have the junk hay from the store because the farm had no hay :shock: They were so happy to get their farm hay back, the strands are so much longer, not as much dust, and more variety.

Aye, deffo best buying the two larger bales.....and to think the 1st few times I was paying for two small bales to get delivered which costs a fortune

Back