• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy Persian's First Collar (aged 7 and a half!!)

Sarah

Mama Doe
Darcy is an indoor cat with a passion for anything green :lol: Now my rocket and watercress I will share but he has taken to creeping Tom and Jerry style into the conservatory after the palms.

They are my only house plants, I obviously worry he will poison himself and it is FAR too hot in there for him - so he is now sporting a collar (a breakaway collar with diamante :lol:) three bells and a diamante fish collar charm :lol:)

My beautiful boy

null-25.png

Looking impressed

null-28.jpg

And again
null-35.jpg

Bells or not - I'm in!!!

null-40.png

null-26.png

Love him dearly :love: :love: even if he is the worst lucky black cat ever :lol:

Last edited:
Hes a stunner. How do you keep him looking so good, my long haired boy hates, loathes and detests any kind of brushing, he currently looks very unloved and knotty:oops:

Hes a stunner. How do you keep him looking so good, my long haired boy hates, loathes and detests any kind of brushing, he currently looks very unloved and knotty:oops:

I have three Persians, one DLH and Rosie (short haired but sheds more than all of them :lol:).

I comb them daily, every morning, but they could do with a bath at the moment - they don't get dirty but they do get "big hair" and baths help loosen any bits of dead coat.

Darcy will beg (ie wave a paw in the air) for any green veg and has been known to lie with his paw through the guinea pig cage trying to steal their veg :lol:

This is Nala - long haired rescue moglet.

Nala.jpg

Lily Persian

Lily2009.jpg

Darcy and Pippin Persians

null-41.png

And Lily not liking the heat

null-43.png

:love::love:

Darcy reminds me of my OH's bridge cat, Drac, who was part Persian but with a regular muzzle, not the indented face. He also called him 'the best dog he ever had' because Drac was so trainable.
Beautiful kitties, all of them. :love:

They are all beautiful. :love::love::love:
I have a long haired moggie (who I am convinced has a little bit of maine coon in her) but she absolutely hates being brushed. It is a constant struggle. All she has to do is see the brush and she legs it...

Back