• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in big trouble...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
... can you tell?!

Not sure quite what I did to warrant so much sulking, but even pellets didn't persuade them :lol: Oh well, their loss :lol:

I've not got a clue what I've done wrong! I brought them food (and pellets as you can see), and gave them a stroke! Clearly something though :shock:! Cheeky little monkeys :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

What a bummer.

How is Nena going ?

Nena is quite good now thank you! Her weight is stable between 2.350 and 2.400kg, she never goes above this but she seems to be able to maintain it with a normal diet (plus a few extra pellets). Vet is pleased that if she continues to maintain her weight, she should be able to come off her meds on the 5th! She won't get back to a proper weight again and will likely look scruffy forever now, but as long as she has a bit of time where she's a bit better, I'm happy :love: Hopefully she stays with us for a while. Gotta monitor her weight now forever to see if she's losing weight, but she's very happy within herself! Binkying all over the place :love:

I've not got a clue what I've done wrong! I brought them food (and pellets as you can see), and gave them a stroke! Clearly something though :shock:! Cheeky little monkeys :love:

Nena is quite good now thank you! Her weight is stable between 2.350 and 2.400kg, she never goes above this but she seems to be able to maintain it with a normal diet (plus a few extra pellets). Vet is pleased that if she continues to maintain her weight, she should be able to come off her meds on the 5th! She won't get back to a proper weight again and will likely look scruffy forever now, but as long as she has a bit of time where she's a bit better, I'm happy :love: Hopefully she stays with us for a while. Gotta monitor her weight now forever to see if she's losing weight, but she's very happy within herself! Binkying all over the place :love:

Really good news. :love: At this time of year most bunnies look scruffy anyway. Hopefully Nena won't look scruffy as time goes by.

Back