• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger

Poor Ginger does look sad, but she doesn't look thin to me (I think you were worried about her losing weight).

Lots of vibes that she will start feeling more 'Gingery' soon xxxx

Good grief, I panicked at first seeing just her name in the thread title, but glad to see lovely pictures of her. :)
I didn't realize what huge feetsies she had! :shock: Like a snowshoe hare! She looks beautiful to me, Gray. :love:

Continuing to send vibes and prayers for her to feel more herself soon. (((((((((((((((((Ginger))))))))))))))))))
Thinking of you all. xxxx

Good grief, I panicked at first seeing just her name in the thread title, but glad to see lovely pictures of her. :)
I didn't realize what huge feetsies she had! :shock: Like a snowshoe hare! She looks beautiful to me, Gray. :love:

Continuing to send vibes and prayers for her to feel more herself soon. (((((((((((((((((Ginger))))))))))))))))))
Thinking of you all. xxxx

EXACTLY what i was about to type!

Back