• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie has a sulk, but snaps out of it quickly!

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Foxie had to go to the vets because his snuffles is acting up. Poorly nose :(

And when we got home he had a little sulk because I gave him TWO lots of medicine! (even though he liked the Metacam!). He wouldn't come out of the hutch to see me. He just gave me a dirty look! :roll::

So I went to give Bella some attention. She's looking very pretty :love::

Obviously, this immediately snapped Foxie out of his sulk. He's an attention hog. He can't have Bella getting strokes without him! Plus, there might be food... :lol::

And then Sachmis thinks she might be missing out too, and runs over to join in the fun! :lol::

I have such strange pets :lol: :love:

I don't know how people live without pets, they really are the best thing ever :lol:
He bit my nose yesterday. I have a massive 'scar' because I lay down and he climbed onto my chest and attached himself to my nose. Definitely in a bad mood!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: the wee huff on his cute face :lol: he's adorable! I totally know what you mean, I don't know how people can live without pets either. I just bought my first home & the most exciting thing about owning my own house was knowing I can have my very own little bunny :lol:

:lol: the wee huff on his cute face :lol: he's adorable! I totally know what you mean, I don't know how people can live without pets either. I just bought my first home & the most exciting thing about owning my own house was knowing I can have my very own little bunny :lol:

Haha, he doesn't sulk often so I was just cracking up :lol:
It's so lovely having a little friend to look after and get cuddles from! :love:

Back