• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smelly poo/wee??

bunkin

Warren Veteran
This is not something that is new. Its not everyday but some days always mornings when he poos/wees the most it can be really strong smellilng in the litter tray. It seems to be the fresh poos but as he has probably weed as well can't tell. The smell improves as time goes on if I don't change litter tray.

Then again have days where no smell at all???

It seems to have got much more frequent and stronger since he went onto bunny basics pellets.

He is his normal self and normal poos etc and not something new just stronger and more frequent since on bunny basics.

Anyone else with housebun notice some days are more smelly than others:roll:

Yes, straight after he gets cleaned out :roll: every single time! :lol: it smells like he is scent marking it to me, he is neutered but I guess some habits die hard! :lol:

I didn't think of that one. would explain it as its not every day.
I had a good smell of him:shock::lol: he looked at me a bit strange as I was sniffing around him on my hands and knees and he didn't smell at all.
I have noticed if we ever go to vets and he is super stressed he really pongs while we are there but then it goes so assume he is doing same then under stress??

Back