• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first bun!!!

Clo-pip

New Kit
I'm new to the world of bunnies! Had pippin for 3 weeks now and I'm wondering why I've never had a bun before?! He's a mischievous little rascal but that makes him all the more charming!!!
Just wanted to show him off :D
eqanedy2.jpg

Treats please?
hyvu7a4a.jpg

Hello :wave:

You have one very cut little bun there :love:

I'm totally addicted to them now as they are such lovely and amusing little things :lol: x

He's the love of my life! However he is chewing the carpets as we speak!! Not so lovely! But I just cannot be mad with him! I'm a sucker and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

I'm new to bunnies too!

I have wanted rabbits since I was 10, and finally (9 years later) now I can pay for it all my self, I have got the ok from my parents!
I knew as soon as I brought my rescue bun Smokey home from the farm I volunteer at (the story is on here somewhere) they would all love her, and I was right! Bunnies are just infectious little personalities! I have found another bun from a rescue who I have reserved, and Smokey is going to go and have a bonding session with him next week, so hopefully they can keep each other company while I am studding. (They will probably be very distracting though!)

You have a beautiful bunny there, and I hope you have an amazing life together!

There's so much more about them than I could have ever imagined!! They are amazing little creatures and I would not change him for the world! Even if he is a sneaky little carpet chewer!!
Thank you so much! I'm sure we'll have a wonderful life together! Everyone on here is so lovely!
Hope you + your buns have a wonderful life together too :)

Hello :wave:

I only got bunnies in March this year as a compromise because my OH said no to a dog, but I wouldn't be without them now! They are such mischievous funny little characters and they are my world too so I know exactly what you mean. I'd choose bunnies over a pooch now any day :love: (although preferably I'd have both) :lol:

He's absolutely beautiful by the way :love:

There's so much more about them than I could have ever imagined!! They are amazing little creatures and I would not change him for the world! Even if he is a sneaky little carpet chewer!!
Thank you so much! I'm sure we'll have a wonderful life together! Everyone on here is so lovely!
Hope you + your buns have a wonderful life together too :)

you need to try distraction techniques to try to stop him doing this as ingesting carpet fibre can affect their digestion
try putting something for him else for him to chew on in the areas he likes

He's so adorable! :love:

I've never had buns before until March this year either, can't imagine never having one now.

Awwww he is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxx Hope you find some good toys to keep him away from the carpet. A dig box is good (scrunched up news papers in an underbed storage box or hay in a box) and any chewy things. I feed pellets in treat balls to keep mine occupied (doesnt last long mind you). Hes just too cute :love:

Back