• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie the nightmare bunny.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Bless her, she's got recovery food and gut stimulant. She was on my bf's lap while I tried syringe feeding her but she just kept it in her mouth :lol: she liked having a nose about though. She has the vets again tomorrow, never seen this vet though hopefully she listens/understands otherwise I fear my bf may snap! :shock:

Anyway, here is her little pen and some terrible pictures of her (curse black bunnies!!) :love: Thinking about taking her back outside in her run after the vets tomorrow so she feels safer again as being indoors is very new to her. That is if she is coming home and not staying for fluids etc!

She's got some hay shoved through the holes of the carrier now and some grass which she's munching on :) and her favourite hawthorn!

null_zps78234362.jpg

null_zps9a1a6418.jpg

null_zps22a109bf.jpg

Aww what's up with her? :( x

She was spayed yesterday but didn't eat so took her back to the vets today and they gave her some medicine, doing it ourselves has been a job :lol: but she's actually enjoying it, she's not got massive eyes anymore, she's relaxing now :love:

Back