• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a horrible person

bunnylover1995

Alpha Buck
Jelly was sat there with her paws on my knee looking at me sweetly for my last raspberry, but it was such a tasty punnet, I couldn't part with it, so I ate it. She got her revenge though, she peed on my dressing gown. :roll:

I know that now... :lol::lol:

I tried to make it up to her with a piece of apple but she was having none of it, and nipped my fingers. She did steal the apple bit off the coffee table when I wasn't looking and then scoffed it:roll:, but she's still sitting in the corner staring at me like I'm a horrible mummy! :cry::cry:

My bun doesn't like being picked up, one day I got him to check his bum + after he wee'd on my pillow the naughty little rascal!! But I still love him :)

Too cute

That little story put the BIGGEST smile on my face! I have had a rough day, you have no idea how much I needed that smile so thank you, and Jelly too of course!

Jelly was sat there with her paws on my knee looking at me sweetly for my last raspberry, but it was such a tasty punnet, I couldn't part with it, so I ate it. She got her revenge though, she peed on my dressing gown. :roll:

I'm with Jelly on these. May she pee on your dressing gown a great many more times :lol::lol:

Back