• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor play area :D

bunnylover1995

Alpha Buck
After a hard day of doing, well... this :roll:

I brought the girls in for some playtime and supper. :thumb:

It's a 6x4ft plastic packaging box, but it works perfectly, and means I don't have to run around tidying everything at bunny-level away, and it's big enough for binkies... :love:

I need a bigger hay box 'though, they finished their strawberries, melons and pineapple, and so decided to both sit in the box, I had to free them after they got their bottoms stuck :lol::lol:

Lol That made me laugh, picturing them stuck in the hay box and needing rescue. They are adorable.

It was so funny, it took me twice as long to free them because I was laughing so hard, they kept wriggling their bottoms and just getting more wedged, before continuing to eat. :roll:

And they might be adorable, but they're definitely the naughtiest animals I've ever encountered :lol:

It was so funny, it took me twice as long to free them because I was laughing so hard, they kept wriggling their bottoms and just getting more wedged, before continuing to eat. :roll:

And they might be adorable, but they're definitely the naughtiest animals I've ever encountered :lol:

You'd never know it from that first picture of them lying outside all stretched out. They look sweet and Innocent.:love::love::love::love:

Back