• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
This is my parents' puppy Wilfie :love: he's a lovely little boy, and so clever :D

I just had a FaceTime chat with mum, and Wilfie was so excited to hear my voice, I told him to sit, give his paw and lay down and he did everything I told him to over the phone :) mum turned the phone around so he could see my face and he cocked his head, wagged his tail and started licking my face (well the phone!), he definitely knows who I am :love:

24e27136f0621dc7eb8d94fe8a718892_zpsfdaf1846.jpg

5ea537fec050c071da3c744967f9d842_zps43c0ade2.jpg

16e5f775d538564d3066d3c2fff6d190_zpscaff4ad2.jpg

He's about 15 weeks in the first couple of photos and a bit younger in the last sleepy photo :)

Thanks everyone, he is so cute! And he definitely knows it!!! :lol:

I'm so happy he remembers his big sister :love: it was actually so much fun watching him get excited over hearing my voice!

He's adorable! :love::love::love: Is he an 'oodle' of sorts?

He is, he's a labradoodle :D our last dog was a labrador, and he was so lovely, but malted like crazy! So my parents have their fingers crossed for Wilfie's fur not to shed too much!! Although apparently the nature of their coat isn't apparent until they're around 8 months old! It will be interesting to see what he grows up to look like!

Back