• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly spay time

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
So when boyfriend gets paid (not sure on the date, hopefully tomorrow) Pooka will be booked in her for her spay. We've just had to start rotating free-time, as she is a relentless humper! No matter how many times we moved her she'd go right back :lol: but the boys were starting to get a bit fed up, so we decided it would be in their best interests to rotate time out until after she has recovered. In fact I've actually got the horny teenager in a pen in the bedroom right now to try and give everyone more time out, and have decided she can be in here for recovery too, as it'll be easier to check what she's up to, and easier to check her over, and there's nothing to jump on.

I'm already nervous! How many days pain relief should I be expecting (obviously if she seems to be in pain still after that time I can go in and ask for more)? I'm actually relieved I'm only a 2 minute walk from our vet now, they'll be told I can be there straight away if I'm needed xD

Yep that's the one bless her. Me and my housemate had a good giggle. We're now officially a house of women lol.

She's ok. She's led in the corner of her home chilling out. She gets up to move about every now and then and keeps going back to the corner.

Back