• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited - Floss is off to the Rabbit Residence u/d she's home :)

Not to be rehomed - silly!

She is going there on Saturday to see if she likes any of the boys enough to bring them home???

She will be staying there for a about a week to make sure she's made the right decision.

I'm excited but nervous also!

Approached them a while ago and have been modifying my accomodation to meet with their requirements which has meant increasing the height of the run attached to her shed to 3ft (from 2ft) and getting a different run for the lawn (my previous one was a wire one which they don't feel is suitable).

Hannah :)

Last edited:
Good luck Floss!

I'm sure everything will be fine.Two of mine have been to Caroline on separate occasions to be paired up, and it wasn't long before they were loved up and settling in back at home with their new partners :D

Floss was dropped back home yesterday evening with her new partner Caspian! He is a harlequin (I think) lop. They are soooo cute together - I will get some photos posted of him and them together - but this won't be till this evening... I'm sure when you see him you will agree with me that he is one of the cutest bunnies you have ever seen :lol:

Didn't want to leave them this morning...

Hannah :)

yes photos soon please!! I was so happy when my bun and his new wife came home from there, they were all loved up it was so cute:love:

Back