• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster is not scared of me at all.....

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Not that I would want him to be but when he keeps trying to get through the dining room door when im trying to get through it myself and nothing will get him from under my feet it is a bit frustrating! I can clap, make a whoosh noise even push him away but he just stands his ground! :lol:

:lol: annoying, and you must be very frightened of treading on him. But at the same time very sweet that hes not scared and very trusting of you!

My late bunny Bubs, used to lie across the path in the garden and you had to step over her, even my little boy would be scooting up and down the path on his scooter an inch away from her nose and she wouldnt even move or flinch :lol:

Aww Bubs must have had the same mentality as Buster then, its funny though as he has a fit if I try to pick him up but my other bunny Alfie runs away from me after 2 strokes unless im giving him something yummy! Yet Alfie will let me pick him up :roll:

and this is what i love so much about bunnies, each one is different, never 2 the same, each one has so much personality and character, and i cant seem to get this through to cat/dog owners. :roll:

I never had had bunnies before and never would have thought they had so much personality myself! I know the feeling of trying to tell this to people as when I tell people all the funny things they get up to they are like "really?" But then I guess all the past years people have had rabbits and just left them in a hutch at the bottom of a garden which was the norm wouldn't really know

Back