• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a trio :-D

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Stu Casserole and Dumplin all happy bunnies :love:

Uncle Stu getting a groom off Casserole :love:
null_zps91c35604.jpg

And the accommodation now shared by all 3, they have runaround pipes from Stu's house to his run the 2 storey run and hutch is attached direct and that run is attached with another runaround to Stu's run

null_zps5aea3c3d.jpg

All 3 fly happily between areas 24/7 :love:

They have been together for 2 days like this and all is well :love:

Sharing sweeties

I have been letting the out for a couple of weeks in the garden together plenty of room no fighting, all had open access to each others runs and hutches, then once the new runaround came fitted it and left them too it:D

No fighting no fur pulling little bit humping but only by Stu other two just let him do it :lol:, and he is a gentle lover :oops:

Hope my bond goes as well, ive a male and female that I want to bond another male to this summer. Your pictures have given me some much needed confidence

Congratulations on your happy trio. :love: I like their set-up, it looks really stimulating for them.

They are loving it from what I can see watching them running about, Casserole and Dumplin have gobbled all the clover in Stu's run I think he was saving it :roll::lol:

They follow each other from run to run, it's quite funny, Dumplin is usually the leader:lol

Back