• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope is starting to trust me

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
She no longer legs it everytime she sees me, unfortunately Faith is still very scared. I am sure she will start to come around in her own time. Anyhow here is Hope, isn't she adorable :love:

151484514.jpg

151484515.jpg

She is gorgeous! :)

I was thinking of them as I watched a local tv program about a recent parade. I just about lost it when some 4H club members were shoving their poor ducks and piggies into the camera. They were walking them down the street carrying them in their hands and the poor piggie was so wide eyed and it's feet sticking out desperate for solid ground and looked like it would have a heart attack in another minute. I wanted to crawl through the screen and grab them away. I don't understand the attitude towards these sweet little animals here, they are treated like trophies and carried around like toys. Infuriates me. :evil:

Your piggies are so lucky to have such a lovely home where someone cares about them and is doing their level best to provide them with a calm, stable environment to thrive in. You've done a wonderful thing taking them on. (((((((Hugs)))))) xxxx

Back