• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Betty and Boo

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Betty and Boo, two beautiful 1 year old bunnies who have come to live out their lives with us and all the other bunnies at The Rabbit Retreat, these two bunnies were left with a house mate along with 2 guinea pigs after their owner moved out, the house mate rang around rescues and asked for help, luckily for them Sal from Windwhistle Warren in Gloucester heard about their story and rescued them, she gave them the much wanted love and care they desperately needed

Betty and Boo are brother and sister, neither are neutered but live happily together, Boo is very disabled and has a really twisted rear end and one of his back feet is upside down, he needs regular treatment every day, they need to be kept in a fly free environement because he is at real risk of flystrike.

Thank you Sally for everything you did for these two beautiful bunnies, they are setting in very well and Ellie their neighbour is really intrigued with them

Boo went in to the vets yesterday to have XRays taken, and oh my goodness! he only had half a pelvis and he has a curved spine and curved femur, his bones are so twisted it's hard to make them out, but the good news is that there is no sign of arthritis yet.....thank goodness, he doesn't have any testicles either and they haven't been retained although he has a penis, they are pleased to be back home

Oh my goodness. Does the vet think he was born like that ? Can't believe their owner up and moved out, leaving them with someone else.:(

Glad Betty and Boo have now landed on their feet. :love:

Yes, definately genetic, but he doesn't let it stop him, he whizzes around, I will have to see if I can get a video of him

Back