• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie bunny and Sachmis cat know how to beg for treats!

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
As I've mentioned before, my psycho cat Sachmis is trained to sit, beg and stay. I tried to teach Foxie some tricks, it failed miserably. But he showed he knows how to follow example when I went outside to do some training with Sachmis. The two of them are like double trouble! Whilst my other bunny Bella and my other cat Pasch are the quiet, reserved, scared little girls- and the two of them go and hide under the trees together- bunny Foxie and cat Sachmis are the loud, demanding, naughty pair who are constantly running round the garden and begging for attention :lol:

'Hey Foxie look! Mum has treats!'

'Oh oh oh! I want some!'

'She said beg you idiot! Stop sniffing me and beg! :evil: '

'Copy me! God you're definitely below me on the food chain for a reason... :roll: '

'Look! Look at me! I can do it too! AREN'T I SO SO SO CLEVER, GIMME TREATS!!! :p'

'HAH! That's nothing bro, watch THIS!'

:lol:

I am so loving this! :love:

What a funny, cute and gorgeous pair they are and the narrative head me in stitches! Xx

I am so loving this! :love:

What a funny, cute and gorgeous pair they are and the narrative head me in stitches! Xx

Thanks everyone! :D
Glad you like the narrative :D It's how I imagine they sound in my head... slightly strange I know! :oops: But they are such loud personalities I just know they'd back chat if they could talk :lol:

These pictures are fantastic, cute kitty and Foxie is so handsome as always. :love:

Foxie will be glad to know people are still calling him handsome! :lol: I'm kinda biased towards my cats and think they are the most beautiful kitties on the planet- who needs pure-breeds! ;)

Oh the pair of them are adorable :D:love: I can't believe that you've trained your cat to do all that. One of ours barely acknowledges that I'm in the same room as her unless I have food of some description :lol:

FOXIE! Oh you handsome boy!

His face! OMG his face. Seriously, something is wrong with me and how much I adore Foxie. I would start a Foxie fanclub. I would fill my house with Foxie themed items.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh the pair of them are adorable :D:love: I can't believe that you've trained your cat to do all that. One of ours barely acknowledges that I'm in the same room as her unless I have food of some description :lol:

Haha, well I have to have food (or trick her into thinking I have food) for her to perform. Cats don't do anything unless it benefits them in some way :lol:

FOXIE! Oh you handsome boy!

His face! OMG his face. Seriously, something is wrong with me and how much I adore Foxie. I would start a Foxie fanclub. I would fill my house with Foxie themed items.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's it then! I'm going to create a line of Foxie products and get rich selling them all to you :lol: I'd love to have a Foxie onesie, with attached moustache and ears. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's it then! I'm going to create a line of Foxie products and get rich selling them all to you :lol: I'd love to have a Foxie onesie, with attached moustache and ears. ;)

Nooooooooo I won't be able to resist! I would totally wear a Foxie onesie - MOUSTACHE!!! OMG. :love:

I would drink from a Foxie mug which I would then wash and dry on a Foxie teatowel. For every occasion I could send Foxie greeting cards.

I could sleep in a bed made up with Foxie bedlinen.

Nooooooooo I won't be able to resist! I would totally wear a Foxie onesie - MOUSTACHE!!! OMG. :love:

I would drink from a Foxie mug which I would then wash and dry on a Foxie teatowel. For every occasion I could send Foxie greeting cards.

I could sleep in a bed made up with Foxie bedlinen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This has made my day! Hahaha. I will make it happen! ;)

Bun-napping plan

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This has made my day! Hahaha. I will make it happen! ;)

Hmmmm Cheltenham.... not tooooo far from me. So I'd just need a box and some food... BWAHAHHAHA!

Hmmmm Cheltenham.... not tooooo far from me. So I'd just need a box and some food... BWAHAHHAHA!

Word of advice, if you're planning to bun-nap then don't write on a public forum 'bun-napping plan'... I now know who to go after :lol:
Although he's eaten his way through the strap on my nice camera lens and attempted to burrow a hole in our kitchen tiles resulting in scratches all over the floor recently... so one day soon I might just send him to you in the mail :roll::lol:

Back