• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moving house with my two buns

bunnyo1

Young Bun
Hi all,

Currently I have 1 indoor bun Freddie, Jaycie is outdoors in a hutch but I am moving house at the start of August and want them to both live indoors together.

They are going on holiday for a week and hopefully the people there will be able to help with the bonding process as they're both quite stroppy buns, especially Freddie!

Anyway, I have a cage for a single rabbit that I am not currently using, but I will have a permanent quite big run attached to that that they will be able to use. Do you reckon this will be enough for them together? I will of course let them out around the house when I am in but that won't be all of the time of course. Also I am not sure whether to get them 2 litter trays or let them share 1?

Any advice you have for indoor housing for 2 rabbits would be much appreciated :)

Would you not have a room in the house that you could totally bunnyproof and let them live free range in there? My two have their own bedroom in my house :)

They could have the living room and front room when I'm there but the problem is the burglar alarm :( I'm going to try and make their space for when I'm out as big as possible though :)

Back