• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Treasure Island!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The Pirate Bunnies have found a new island!!!!!

It's got lots of treasure buried in all the places where 'X' marks the spot. One of the spots (to be selected from a random draw when all numbers have been purchased) has got a knitted bunny pirate buried under it! This is Captain Jack, donated by Hunnybunny2007:

999644_483906381701757_2126424028_n.jpg

Here's the map:

As you can see, all of the X's have a number, from 1 - 23 (and yes, there is a random extra X - I got carried away!) EDIT We have found new treasure under the random X!!!!! 4 skull and cross bone necklaces were buried there :D

Each number relates to one of these 'treasures':

For a donation of £5.00 you can choose which number / prize you would like (£1.00 is deducted for postage and packing, the other £4.00 goes into the Pledge a Pound pot). Each purchase earns you a free entry into the knitted bunny draw.

Please read payment details fully! (Sue has lots of payments coming in, so we need to make things crystal clear).

Please paypal (gifted/friend and family payment) to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk and title your payment 'Treasure Map', and add your username and name and address to the message (we need your name and address to be able to post your treasure out to you).

The Treasure
1. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on pale blue cord
2. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on pale blue cord
3. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on lilac cord
4. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on lilac cord
5. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on pink cord
6. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on pink cord
7. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on black cord
8. Plain skull bag/mobile phone charm on black cord
9. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pale blue cord
10. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pale blue cord
11. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pale blue cord
12. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on black cord APACHE
13. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on black cord
14. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pink cord
15. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pink cord
16. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on pink cord
17. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on lilac cord
18. Diamante skull bag/mobile phone charm on lilac cord
19. Diamante skulls on hook earrings APACHE
20. Diamante skulls on hook earrings Foofy
21. Plain skulls on butterfly backed earrings RNGPWELFARE
22. Plain skulls on silver hook earrings
23. Plain skulls on dark hook earrings sdf7f
24. Diamante skull necklace
25. Diamante skull necklace
26. Diamante skull necklace
27. Diamante skull necklace REDUCED! This has one tiny stone missing, so is £3.00 (£2 to the fund, £1 postage and packing)

So, all you have to do is choose the treasure you would like to 'find', send your payment, and when all the treasure has been found there will be a free prize draw for all entrants for a chance to win the knitted pirate bunny donated by Hunnybunny2007 :D

We've decided to end this fundraiser as it's been going since July, unfortunately only 7 numbers were bought so the chances of the winning one being one of them is slim.

I've been asked to auction Captain Jack off by one of the people who bought a number to help raise more funds, but before I can do this I need to know what everyone thinks, so if you have bought one of the numbers could you let me know please, either on the thread or via pm.

1. Auction Captain Jack

2. Dodger chooses a winner

The majority will take the vote, if anyone is upset by the decision a refund will be offered.

Dodger has come out of hibernation to choose a winner for Captain Jack :)

The tickets ready for the draw :)

and here we go :))

Congratulations to Apache

Please pm me your address so I can post Captain Jack to you :)

Back