• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo has learnt to jump over his rabbit barriers!

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
I was sitting studying when I heard CRASH!

There was Ludo, as bold as brass... he's learnt that he can jump over the barriers that separate his half of the room from my half. I'm not best pleased as they protect my sofa and my coffee table!! No danger to him, it's bunny proofed, but if I find my table legs have been Ludoed....well...I'll probably tell him he's a very cute rabbit because I can't get cross with him! :lol:

I'm going to have to make them taller! I cannot believe he can jump that high! Well, actually I can :roll:

It's as bad as when I found him 5ft up on my desk, licking the wrapper of my Hobnob biscuit bar. :lol:

I think maybe only the Berlin Wall would be high enough to stop Ludo!

Barriers don't work with my rabbits. :roll: Fiver should be called Houdini. He jumped about 4.5feet straight up, to get to the hay in my room, stacked on top of some drawers.
He also somehow managed to chew a hole in the TOP of a run and escape out of it when he was being looked after by a friend of mine.
When I used to have a 6ft tall cage for him, he somehow managed to end up on top of it. :shock: :shock: I have never, ever figured out how, since even with the door open and sat on the top shelf, he'd have to jump OUT of the cage and then up and on top. :shock: I so wish I had CCTV then! :lol: I'm convinced he can fly.

This rabbit has been diagnosed with arthritis...it clearly doesn't prevent him moving since he can jump 4ft upward from a standing start with zero effort. :roll: I swear he is Superbun! :lol:

Biscuits like that, or used to be, still can be but not as often.

He can clear ~5ft if he tries, its insane. At her best, Ginger could jump, scrabble a little up the panel and then drape her front legs over the top and got stuck, and had to wait for Daddy to rescue her :love: :roll:

Biscuits like that, or used to be, still can be but not as often.

He can clear ~5ft if he tries, its insane. At her best, Ginger could jump, scrabble a little up the panel and then drape her front legs over the top and got stuck, and had to wait for Daddy to rescue her :love: :roll:

:lol: Poor Ginger. x

Back