• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All I can smell is

Sebastians scent glands, I cleaned them hours ago and the smell is still lodged in my nose :mrgreen:

Ditto!!!! :shock: I did Digby's this morning, the smell was AWFUL!!! :lol: I didn't know they existed until recently, and I was checking his bum while he was lying down, and he didn't move a muscle while I got the stinky gunk out :shock:

I've never had the delight of cleaning a rabbit's scent glands. (Never had the need, yet, both boys have been quite clean there)

Is it similar to the smell of pre-neutered rabbit wee, or is it a special smell I have yet to discover). Or should I just not ask...?

If it'd help I could send you a peg?!

Never had to do it my self yet i have had a wiff though and it stinks how do you clean them if they don't keep on top of it

I've never had the delight of cleaning a rabbit's scent glands. (Never had the need, yet, both boys have been quite clean there)

Is it similar to the smell of pre-neutered rabbit wee, or is it a special smell I have yet to discover). Or should I just not ask...?

If it'd help I could send you a peg?!

it smelt kind of like gone off coffee :shock: both of mine are very clean rabbits but Sebastian needed his cleaning, I'd never thought to do them because he doesn't ever get a dirty bum or anything!

Back