• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something in my shoe!

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
It's a...

Gilly hamster!
IMG_4706_zpsb6c67a1a.jpg

She's free-ranging just now and for some reason crawled into my boyfriends shoe.

IMG_4711_zps6bf338bc.jpg

:shock: SO CUTE :love::love:

When I was a child my hammy was an escape artist, and I woke up on more than one morning to find he'd eaten his way through all my underwear and pjs :roll: Another time he worked his way through my dressing gown :lol: He was only allowed to free range in the hallway where there was nothing to eat :lol::lol:

:shock: SO CUTE :love::love:

When I was a child my hammy was an escape artist, and I woke up on more than one morning to find he'd eaten his way through all my underwear and pjs :roll: Another time he worked his way through my dressing gown :lol: He was only allowed to free range in the hallway where there was nothing to eat :lol::lol:

We had a wee one when I was young that crawled up the chimney, as it was dad's idea to allow me a hamster he was sent up to retrieve him. :lol:

Back