• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice is so sleepy at the moment

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
I'm really hoping its the heat, she seems to be slowing down a bit :(
Hoping its not old age and we have pleantly more time with her, I have no idea though as she was a stray.

Here's another picture of her having an evening snooze, in her usual spot in front of the fire :lol:

null_zpsad1b0e3f.jpg

How old is she? Mine are tired too from the heat, apart from 2 hyperactive monkeys..!

We have no idea how old she is, she was brought into the RSPCA as a stray and they said she was 2 for the purpose of her insurance but really they have no idea just that she was an adult.

We have no idea how old she is, she was brought into the RSPCA as a stray and they said she was 2 for the purpose of her insurance but really they have no idea just that she was an adult.

A mere baby whatever her age! :D :love: out of all my bunnies, the two 7 year olds are the most active, they don't actually stop! swiftly followed by Poppy the 6 year old, then Charlie the 8-12 month old, then Donny and Lola the 2 year olds :lol:

A mere baby whatever her age! :D :love: out of all my bunnies, the two 7 year olds are the most active, they don't actually stop! swiftly followed by Poppy the 6 year old, then Charlie the 8-12 month old, then Donny and Lola the 2 year olds :lol:

She's usually much more active than Bear who is only just over a year.
Usually she follows me and hubby round the house she has to know what's going on :lol:

Back