• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to get cheap wire netting?

I'm looking for quite a lot of mesh to go around a large run and aviary for the buns but as I need a lot it's hard to find any cheap enough. Iv tried carboots and gumtree, preloved etc.
can anyone recommend any places that sell it cheap ?

EBay I brought a 30metre roll of galvanised a viery mesh half inch by one inch, 36 inches high, cost me with p &p £36.00 the seller was hills of Devon, really quick delivery too, was here next day after I ordered it, hope this helps :)

I have not used them personally, but I have heard Hills of Devon reccomended many times on both bunny & chicken forums.

I get 2ft x 3ft sheets for most of my projects, either from Screwfix of Wickes - I find the sheets are easier to work with but not as economic as the rolls.

Hope you find some.

Hannah

I got some about a year ago from amazon relatively cheaply (after being horrified at the price of the stuff in B&Q) I think mine was a 30m roll which cost me around £30 instead of costing me more than double that in hardware shops.

Back