• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whatever happened to... The Carrier Bunny?

Kavanne

Mama Doe
After Rainbow Rabbit's free ad rescue from facebook, it reminded me of the call to action for the carrier bunny, many months ago.

Original thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?378321-Rabbit-Living-in-Carrier-UD-post-39-0)
Here is where he started:

But then...

He discovered hay

And digging

He found out what mint was

Built forts

He learned how to get into trouble

He got a wife

and started to grow a mane

I will never regret handing over £15 for him

Edit: oh, and he got named Karl!!

Last edited:
Beautiful story :love::love::love::love::love:

Such a horrendous start, eurgh what is wrong with people!!! :evil: But never mind that now, look what a fantastic life he has!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! :love::love::love:

You could see in those first pictures he looked so sad in his eyes, like he had given up, and now they are full of life and sparkle, wonderful!

What a wonderful bunny and a wonderful happy ending!! :love: Well done you, that is so amazing :love:
How people can be that cruel I don't know :evil:

Hope he has a long happy life!! :love: :D

How can anyone think a rabbit can live in a carrier???

Well done you such inspirational pictures! x

What a lovely story. He looks so happy now - and must be loving finally being allowed to live as a bunny, instead of being confined to a tiny, dark, lonely prison.

I love hearing of these poor babies getting better lives.

He is such a lucky bunster!!!!!!!! Spoiled rotten now by the looks of it.

I can't believe some people could be so stupid as to think he could live in a carrier :evil::evil::evil:

What a wonderful ending though, it's so nice to see him looking so happy ::love::love::love:

Aww he's so cute. I love happy endings to stories. Thank god for forums like this what help unite a bunny in need to a loving, caring new home :love::love:

He is just adorable btw :D

How can anyone think a rabbit can live in a carrier???

Well done you such inspirational pictures! x

When he first arrived he would hold his wee for ages, probably because he had to sit in it before. Took him a while to realise he could take a wee and just hop away from it! It was so sad :( he also hated enclosed spaces for months too, until Beatrice came along. Now she shows him what's what and he follows

Aww this is so nice. I did wonder what had happened to him, how lovely that he has a fantastic new life with a loving owner and a wifey bun :love:

Back