• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she looks out for hiim

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rabbits where at nans, and like the other week in my garden when I saw a cat, and mabel alerted me to it about to pounce on sox, well we where sat out and mabel thumped I looked up and there was cat on fence ready to pounce on poor sox again, I scared it off, poor sox shot off behind plant pots scared , I said to nan you might not see him for half hour now, he isn't the bravest of buns in danger, mabel stayed out looking, nan said look at her she is on the lookout, she then went to let her sox know it was safe and went and nudged him out from behind pots, nan said she is soo good with him :love:

I know and just now they are both sleeping I looked down and she is his comfy pillow, shame my batteries to camera need recharging

Aww bless her :love: Daisy does that too with Digby, he's a big softy, but Daisy tries to fight cats through the hedge :lol:

Back