• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new arrival - puppy

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper

He's from the same kennel as Ludo. We're calling him Arran. The breeder rang and offered him to me a couple of weeks ago and i've been searching for another dog for a couple of years. :)

OMG soooo cute. My mum is desparate to get another sheltie to go with her boy sheltie. Please can you tell me the name of the kennels, they have been searching for a few weeks now for a lady friend for Phella.

Wow, wow, wow. Wow.

What a wee sweetie! I hope he has settled in well and Ludo us enjoying having a wee friend.:love::love::love::love:

Silly question do shelties and rough collies have the same breed personalities or are they completely different despite looking the same ??

OMG soooo cute. My mum is desparate to get another sheltie to go with her boy sheltie. Please can you tell me the name of the kennels, they have been searching for a few weeks now for a lady friend for Phella.
It's Elanmore, although there aren't any puppies at the moment other than this one, and she only reluctantly gave him up. Lol! Have they contacted the ESSC? That's how I found them in the first place to get Ludo, if not I can ask If I can pass your number on to her for the future?

Silly question do shelties and rough collies have the same breed personalities or are they completely different despite looking the same ??

He's a sheltie. Not sure really as I don't have much experience with rough collies. Although the next door neighbour of the breeder breeds roughs and smooths and so I got to meet lots of them yesterday and they seemed similar. They're a lot larger than i've seen them lately too, of the old type. They were very gentle and placid and friendly but a bit more aloof?

It's Elanmore, although there aren't any puppies at the moment other than this one, and she only reluctantly gave him up. Lol! Have they contacted the ESSC? That's how I found them in the first place to get Ludo, if not I can ask If I can pass your number on to her for the future?

He's a sheltie. Not sure really as I don't have much experience with rough collies. Although the next door neighbour of the breeder breeds roughs and smooths and so I got to meet lots of them yesterday and they seemed similar. They're a lot larger than i've seen them lately too, of the old type. They were very gentle and placid and friendly but a bit more aloof?

They are both lovely breeds. I used to work at a kennels and the neighbour bred shelties and whenever you walked past ten of them would come belting out yapping and barking so loud - god they were noisy and a whirlwind of activity ! Lol

They are both lovely breeds. I used to work at a kennels and the neighbour bred shelties and whenever you walked past ten of them would come belting out yapping and barking so loud - god they were noisy and a whirlwind of activity ! Lol

Yeah, shelties are a bit more bonkers. :lol:

Back