• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And I thought Free Ads / Gumtree Were Bad

happybunny

Mama Doe
now we all know its best to keep away from the likes of gumtree but I stupidly did a search on facebook and found hundreds of groups sell animals and they are even worse then Gumtree.

Rabbit with huge cage (3 foot)

Hamster - £30 can't afford to feed him and the cats keep attacking him...

Need a rabbit hutch - must be as small as possible as we don't have much room.

Another reason to leave facebook...

Facebook is a nightmare.

On my local one we currently have about 10 rabbits that have to go because their off on holidays.

A 2ft by 2ft hutch.

A lady who keeps buying baby rabbits then because they don't like handling she sells them on another group to buy the next one. Believe me this is such a banging your head against a brick wall situation we have all tried but got no where with her.

Another who never asked her landlords permission and now has to rehome loads of rabbits and piggies.

We have a lot of breeders the latest one being Mini rex buck one year old he works :?:

Why is it impossible just to bury your head in the sand?

Sometimes I think it would have been better if the internet had never been invented. Too many not nice things have spread due to the internet :-(

Back