• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc rabbit open day today TOTAL RAISED ..POST 10

I was there :D got lots of lovely goodies for the buns, a cat bed that the cat won't go on :lol: and some other bits and pieces. And met some fellow forum members too which was lovely

Ooh, the forums alive again :D my post from before didn't work earlier! It was lovely to meet you all too :D

Sorry Angie, I didn't know what you looked like until after I'd said hello to you :oops::lol: Red Fraggle and Martlou pointed you out for me, It was a lovely afternoon and my buns are enjoying all the forage I bought for them :love::D The rocky road was delicious :love: I had a lovely time cooing over all the rescue buns, I really admire what you do, it's fantastic :D:thumb: I hope you raised lots of money. Feel free to pm me any posters you want putting up :thumb::D

We raised £1,308

:D

a fantastic amount ... and we realy couldn't have done it without our volunteers and the people who donated things .

sorry to any one who came and I dint speak to ...next year (dare I say that so soon :shock: ) I will clone myself first several times so I can be everywhere at once :lol:

We raised £1,308

a fantastic amount ... and we realy couldn't have done it without our volunteers and the people who donated things .

sorry to any one who came and I dint speak to ...next year (dare I say that so soon :shock: ) I will clone myself first several times so I can be everywhere at once :lol:

That is fantastic Angie !!! :D

We raised £1,308

Wow, that's fantastic :D Im sure no one would expect you to speak to everyone when you are holding an event like that :D I'm sure everyone who came will have enjoyed themselves cooing over the rabbits and stuffing themselves with cake :lol:

We raised £1,308

wow :shock: that is such an amazing amount well done :D sure it will help out a lot :thumb:

Back