• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice

Liquorice

Mama Doe
Just given my rabbit an ice cube for the first time in this heat and she loves it :love::love: its so cute watching her lick it and attempt to bite the ice cube. :lol::lol:

Awww :love: mine just nudged it with their noses then flinched away when they realised it was cold and wet :roll::lol:

My Luna gnawed at it a bit and threw it about as if she expected something nicer to be inside it. When she realised that there was no hidden treat she gave me a look which suggested that she was not impressed, and hopped off. :lol:

My Luna gnawed at it a bit and threw it about as if she expected something nicer to be inside it. When she realised that there was no hidden treat she gave me a look which suggested that she was not impressed, and hopped off. :lol:

I was suprised my rabbit didn't do that

Awww :love: mine just nudged it with their noses then flinched away when they realised it was cold and wet :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I always presumed ice would be bad for bun's tummies, same as not feeding veg straight from the fridge...

How come its different? I'll have to get the ice cubes out tomorrow, now I know it's ok!!

I always presumed ice would be bad for bun's tummies, same as not feeding veg straight from the fridge...

How come its different? I'll have to get the ice cubes out tomorrow, now I know it's ok!!

I don't really know I was wondering that too until everyone was doing it but my bunny luved it sooo :? :lol::lol::lol::lol: :D:D:D

Lola took one sniff of the ice I gave her and ignored it! :lol:

Why is it bad to feed a bun veg straight from the fridge? I have always done it and Lola has always been fine.

Back