• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stupid people rabbit quotes..... let's hear them

I heard someone today having an arguement beetween which animals are herbivores and carnivores
adult:
'NO!!! Rabbits are omnivores!!!' :?:?:?

"I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I used to raise rabbits for meat!" Said by a fellow volunteer at the shelter, he then went on to say "Oh, but it's okay, we didn't think of them as pets."

Me: "And rabbits are so intelligent."
Lady who was looking at the rabbits in the shelter, with scorn: "They are?"

'Friend': "You should join 4H (an agricultural program) with your rabbits."
Me: "Well I don't really agree with their views on rabbits, it's a breeding and meat program."
'Friend': "You have to accept that people are going to eat rabbits!"

"My rabbit bit me so I sent it to a farm." A different volunteer at the shelter.

"We didn't clean the rabbit's litter pan and it smelled, so we sent it a farm." A different 'friend'.

I have so many of these :roll:

omg some people are so clueless!!!

I have just had wordswith someone on facebook for selling a 2ft x 1ft 'rabbit cage'!! My hamster has bigger than that!

The one that makes me livid!!!!

'Oh, they're just rabbits!!!'

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Regularly...

"They live inside? But don't they just **** and poo all over your house?"

Yes... Obviously, I just let my animals poo everywhere, I ding even clean it up... :roll:

"I thought you could pick rabbits up by their ears, that's what they're there for isn't it?"

Made by my mother :evil::roll:

'Oooh a rabbit, let's pick it up!'

In reference to a 4ft hutch 'that's plenty big enough'!

'It's only a rabbit' :evil:

''The risk of a Pet Rabbit catching VHD is negligible. The virus is very hard to pass on''

A Vet told me that...........................

Regularly...

"They live inside? But don't they just **** and poo all over your house?"

Yes... Obviously, I just let my animals poo everywhere, I ding even clean it up... :roll:

people ask me this every day. I tell them, yes yes they do. Their face afterwards is priceless.

"We used to have a rabbit. He just had a little hutch and he seemed quite happy -he never complained anyway" was probably the silliest one I ever heard. But sadly probably typical of the majority of people's views on rabbits.

Q: Why would you neuter a male rabbit?

A: To calm his temperament and allow him to be paired with a female

Q: But he was with males and females when we got him from the pet shop!

"but won't he be sad if you neuter him?" no, he won't, he won't even realise they've gone :lol:

"so when are they going to have babies?" they're neutered "What?! Why did you do that?!" so I don't end up with babies, why else? :lol:

(and not a bunny one but after my cousin asked me about my gerbils she said "if you pull his tail off he can't have babies" unfortunatly she's almost 20, I dispair!)

From a vet:

Having a rabbit spayed to prevent cancer is like a human cutting it's arm off to prevent it getting broken :roll:

I actually didn't have Poppy spayed for 3 years due to this.

Back