• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Battle Flatts vets in Stamford Bridge - experiences?

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi folk of RU :wave:

Just wondered if any of you have experience of these vets, be it a referral or your regular practice?

Oh i've never been but if you go is there any chance you can tell me how it was. :wave:

(We both live in Harrogate :lol::lol: just thought i'd says that)

Oh i've never been but if you go is there any chance you can tell me how it was. :wave:

(We both live in Harrogate :lol::lol: just thought i'd says that)

Hi! I'm near the hosp, which side of town are u on?
Blake is being referred to Battle Flatts - I use Oak Beck vets normally, where do u go?
:wave:

Hi! I'm near the hosp, which side of town are u on?
Blake is being referred to Battle Flatts - I use Oak Beck vets normally, where do u go?
:wave:

I've only just moved so if you could reccommend a vets that would be great as she needs her vaccs

I ive near the Ladies college where I go to school :D

They have a good small animal vet, Matt I think he's called. He's nice and seems to know his stuff.

But the receptionists can be very rude. I took a rat to get his teeth clipped there once, we'd been using them for a few months. The vet didn't do an adequate job so I phoned up and explained I wasn't happy. She was very short with me on the phone and huffily said that I'd have to bring him back for the teeth to be done properly but insisted I took one specific appointment for a time and date that I said clearly I couldn't attend because I was at work. Unsurprisingly I didn't attend because I'd already said that I couldn't attend. I went back to using my old vets after that but since we've moved nearer to Stamford Bridge I thought I'd give Battle Flatts another try. So I phoned up to book an appointment and got a stroppy earful about 'well you weren't happy last time you saw Matt'. Then she double booked me and phoned later to cancel and rebook. I'm still using Tower Vets now, I can't be bothered having to deal with her every time I try and book an appointment.

I know another person who has had a ban experience with them as well, apparently the receptionist was very nasty about them cancelling an appointment even though they gave plenty of notice.

I've only just moved so if you could reccommend a vets that would be great as she needs her vaccs

I ive near the Ladies college where I go to school :D

I use Oak Beck vets opposite Pets At Home (also called Pet A&E) - they are a 24 hour vets so always someone there with the animals and they use the best anaesthetic for buns and have £25k's worth of anaesthetic monitoring equipment for when a bun is under GA.
They also have another ranch up Leeds Road, (and one in Ripon), so you can always get in somewhere if its urgent.
Bob and Ann are the vets I prefer for the buns, but all the vets there are good :)

I use Oak Beck vets opposite Pets At Home (also called Pet A&E) - they are a 24 hour vets so always someone there with the animals and they use the best anaesthetic for buns and have £25k's worth of anaesthetic monitoring equipment for when a bun is under GA.
They also have another ranch up Leeds Road, (and one in Ripon), so you can always get in somewhere if its urgent.
Bob and Ann are the vets I prefer for the buns, but all the vets there are good :)

I'll tell my mum about them :wave: Thanks

Back