• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie died

Alicia

Mama Doe
Just before I went out this afternoon I went down the garden to put something in the shed and as I walked back up I looked at the rabbits and guinea-pigs, Archie was lyring in the run but he looked asleep and I stupidly didnt go over to them, I just saw from across the garden. I got home and my Dad said that Archie was dead and he was in the same position I saw him earlier which makes me think he might have been dead then too :cry: I was a bit worried about him this morning he seemed very quiet but was eating and running around so I thought he was ok. I don't know what to do with Izzy now, she's eating but I don't know how happy she is. Archie wasn't very old :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm so sorry. If you thought he was asleep it sounds like he looked very peaceful.

RIP Archie.

xxxx

So sorry. I recently lost a young bunny very suddenly too, so I know how you are feeling :( I hope that you and your remaining bun are as okay as you can be.

:(

My thoughts are with you and Izzy, if they were bonded, I'm sure Izzy will be feeling Lonely, but as horrible as this may sound, having lovely Archie in the run for a while, may help her understand that he has gone. She will may also go through a period of mourning, just like you will. The best thing you can do for her, is be brave and positive, and give her lots of love.

I'm so sorry for your loss, it sounds like he went peacefully and happily,

Binky free lovely Archie xxx

Back