• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3ft high runs, worth it?

midori1999

Alpha Buck
I'm just getting quotes for a 12ft x 6ft run for the bunnies in 2ft and 3ft high. As there's a bit of a cost difference I wondered if those with 3ft high runs notice it makes much of a difference? The run will be connected to their kennel/run, which is 5ft high, so they do have some headroom already.

Do you think a 3ft high would be worth the extra cost?

I have a 3ft high run and the bunnies love it. You can fit more stuff in there for them to jump on with the extra headroom, and also more binky room! Fern never used to binky until i got the new run, I think to them it feels like there is nothing over their head so much more free :) I definitely recommend it!

Definitely worth it. You can have a platform in there, which they will love but they can also jump up and down like they sometimes do.

yes deffo 3 foot! Mine binky higher in the air than 2ft, and I can easily sit in it with them too!

Another vote for 3ft! Put my first 3ft high run up yesterday and I much prefer it to the old 2ft one. As people say more room for platforms etc, and also I could sit in the run with floss.

Mine is also 6ft x 12ft so check this section later for some photos.

Hannah :D

Thankyou for the replies.

Being able to sit in definitely appeals to me. It's really just to give them extra space to binky and more access to grass as where their kennel is situated makes it hard to move their run far.

Back