• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lop cross lion head

sheps

Warren Scout
hi my lola is a cross between french lop and lionhead i wanted to know what the breeds temperament is like , i have had her now for a few months but cant really tell her temperament from her just running around i was wondering if anyone could help ?

I wouldn't have thought that a cross- breed rabbit would have a certain temperament :? It is individual to each bun. You should be able to tell what she's like if you've had her a few months! Is she affectionate, friendly, lively, chilled, territorial, what is she like? :wave:

i think i worded that wrong, i meant what behaviour is known for a french lop and lionhead rabbits. as she is my first rabbit i wasnt sure , well someone else had her before me and she kept in a small hutch so probably she doesnt know how to show normal behaviour as when i got her the persin said she never let her out much

I have a French lop and lots of people say they are more like dogs than rabbits. He's certainly a lot more laid back, and placid temperament than my smaller buns, and he does follow me about a lot and likes to lay by the side of the bed at night, but sometimes when I wake up he is in it :lol::lol: Loves loads of fuss, and eats LOADS. Loves pushing boxes about for a living, and very sociable with other bunnies. Him and Paddington decided they wanted to hang out together, was never really any bonding, they just wanted to be together and that was that :D

wel she lies down all the time and she follows me , she doesnt like you being up close to her , i have noticed that she eats alot and she can be stubborn sometimes. shes always nudging my legs if there in the way , she loves digging . she doesnt like being brushed around her face for some reason she goes for me and my partner

Back