• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Delete

That's a very neat way of containing everything, they do tend to kick litter/trail hay all over :)

Thanks for sharing!

That looks lovely!

I'm not so inventive lol! My setup is just a littertray stuck in the middle of the floor :oops:

That looks great! I think your bunnies must be better behaved than mine though, I've tried so hard to create something similar but they just pull the hay out and run around the room trailing it everywhere! :lol: Perhaps your bunnies could teach mine a thing or two!

Jolysium - hehe that's funny, I can just imagine your rabbits doing that lol :), I try and strand the hay out a little bit when I fill up the hay tub to minimize it all coming out in a big bunch if they tug at it hehe. Yes no problem, I'll get my rabbits to get in touch with your rabbits so they can teach them :).

:thumb::D

Very neat indeed! Me and Ludo are put to shame, we've gone for the complete mess but don't care end of the spectrum! He has his hay chucked on his blanket on the floor, it gets trodden everywhere and so be it! He's a rabbit and loves it and I'm not allergic and don't mind :oops::oops:

I'm sure your set up will inspire people far more!

That looks great! I think your bunnies must be better behaved than mine though, I've tried so hard to create something similar but they just pull the hay out and run around the room trailing it everywhere! :lol: Perhaps your bunnies could teach mine a thing or two!

Can mine be next in line for 'keeping your hay in vaguely one place' please?

Nice set up! You must be filling up that tub all day though, with the amount of hay buns have to eat! I work so I have to provide my buns with the whole daily amount at a time, which is much messier lol.

I've thought about using gravity feeders for readigrass before, does it work okay? I was a bit worried that it wouldn't come out and would get stuck.

Back